miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Think This way

The future is uncertain to me, but not to God. He knows your dreams and he wants to make them happen. All I do is the best for me. I just need to flow with life. Be the audience of my own life. The observer. All the world wants me to be where I want to be, because that's the way It works. You have to trust, flow. Remember, stop thinking that you could do things better than you do, because at any time you're doing the best you can. Always. Whenever you want you can try something new, but don't push yourself. That's not loving you either.

Feel Free, cuz you are.
Feel Loved, cause you are.
Feel Rich, cause you are.
Feel Healthy, Lucky and Blessed, because you are. And you will always be.

Be patient, you have it all, don't measure your achievements because that will always be subjective.
You are being guided all the time, Relax. Trust.
Do you know what trust means? Trust means: Quit thinking. Because all you want and all you need is in your way. Love, Travelling, happiness, special people, adventure, family, marriage, enlightenment, etc. All this and more, is on your way. Its coming.
Just flow,
TRUST.


So be it.
Love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario