lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Closing chapters

Time has passed and our story seems to be "too old"
too separate and too much time passed 
But time and space are relative and I know this is not to old
not to you, not to me.

Forgivenes is the key 
I know
But what is the key to process?
I know you miss me and I know you can't do anything about it.
I know you will be constantly trying to forget me
till you grow enough to confront your life and leave me behind.
I know you can't take control of your life
you want to do something about it but you can't.
I know you live life trying to escape from pain but that doesn't help
And in my case I'm writting this song because
talking to you is like talking to the past
I'm in another platform
I need a straight ending
these last words
but talking to you is like going back

You were my teacher
and thank you for that
now I know much better
I hope you can face your life
because running away from your ghosts is hardly possible
you end up unconscious and blind
And know that I wish you can be happy and in peace
because even If I dont see you anymore
I cared about you once
And still do.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario