martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

WORDS FROM AN EXPANDED CONSCIOUSNESS

I expanded my consciousness for a couple hours.
How different the world is from a wide perspective.
Understanding everything.
I now do not understand it, but I certainly remember what it felt like:

Everything is always alright.
Everybody and Everything are versions of God.
God is just as we are, conscious and unconscious.
God is not perfect because we are not perfect, and even so, everything is alright.
Everything is, as it has to be.
Me, and you, cannot be happy if all of us aren’t happy. And all the people can’t be happy if YOU are not happy.
We are all brothers, all of us help eachother.
I don’t need to do anything, not even make an effort, or develop any talent,
Because while understanding all this, I am full and complete.

I love you with all my heart because you are part of me, we share the same essence. I just have a different cover, just as a leaf, a car, a planet. We are all the same, the same rules apply to us.

We are all divine just as we are, we dont need to add anything or take away anything. However, all the world as we see it, all the negative that we perceive, is a manifestation of our own worries and insecurities. We, being fully aware of who we are, of the divinity we are, we don’t have any more worries or insecurities. We have absolute trust and faith in everything, and we love everybody with deep love and deep respect.
We honor others because they are the same than us, they are our mirrors, but expressed in a different way. And while wider is our consciousness of our own divinity, of the Gods that we are… and the more we honor ourselves, the bigger the capacity we have to honor the Gods in others, and the God that exist in everything in the creation.

If I understand the respect and the love that I deserve just because of existing, I understand that others deserve this same love just because of existing. And I also understand that life is not about what can I get, or what can I achieve, but what I do achieve, I want to share it with everybody, because I cannot conceive happiness or fullness if its not sharing it, and extending it to everybody so that everybody is fine: because I am everything, and everything has influence in me, and I have influence in everybody.

I love the world because we are all related. I am happy if you are happy. We are all the same quantic field. We are ONE, and nothing more than ONE. I can only feel I’m living my purpose in life if you, the universe, the people, the animals, are living their purposes in life. It does no longer makes me happy to think about my own personal development if its not sharing it with others, even if it is by making you laugh, loving you, or supporting you.


PARA ESPAÑOL: 
http://isabelcarolinasilva.blogspot.com/2011/04/con-el-elefante-en-la-boca.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario