jueves, 5 de abril de 2012

POEM FOR GOD

I know you won't
Your mysteries amaze me 
And I know that I belong to you
I know that I am part of this mystery
And I will never run out of time
to admire you
To live endlessly is only worth it
while I can still love you

I rise up in this music
And you are music
I drop myself into your arms
and I laugh at this existence 
I enjoy this play
How wonderful colors 

I love you because I can see you and because I can't
I love you because you talk and because you keep silent
I love you because everything I love about myself belongs to you
I love you because everything that my eyes worship is you
I love you because without you I wouldn't exist
And because I exist I create a world in which you exist
I love you because my eyes don't prevent me from seeing you 
I love you because my body is an instrument to feel you
And more over I love you because you're good
Because the word love wouldn't exist without you



For God



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario