jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

DREAMS ARE REAL

If a dream is not real, then why are you so alive on my mind?
If I can see you just as you are, even how I forgot you were, then dreams are real, and you were there.
I am absolutely convinced that there is no way that you can have a lucid dream and to be just your imagination....this is just an easy way to stop thinking about something so magical as dreams are. We don't find the explanation and then we think it was just our imagination, but I know it's not. When it is so real, so alive, so palpable, so detailed......... it's not my imagination. It was real, you were there, I was there.
We don't lie while dreaming, we go where we want to go, see who we want to see, we solve what we need to solve, and explain what we don't understand. I can see you more often that you think, but not as often as I thought I cared.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario